Visiting Fan, Local Golf and The Blowout Win.

Miyammi

Super long posts...even from a board champion, won't be read. My man. Makes sense? Golf? Hit it straight. Blow out? Cool us husker fans are patiently waiting for that. Anything else? (make it short and sweet brah).

Who the hell are you?

Sargon. And apparently you are SW. Which means the debate is over re who is more intelligent. Seriously dude did you ever think, ever, that with your username you'd have a hard time ever implying that another poster is dumber than you? You should have thought that out a bit more SW. I'm guessing you won't learn anything from this post.

Oh yeah, talk dirty to me.

• Fire 1

On golf, it depends what you are looking for. Highlands is a links style course and IMO, easily the best public course in Lincoln. While it's been a long time since I played Crooked Creek, it's tree-lined and fairly easy with no hole that really stands out. If I had my choice, I'd play the Highlands, hands down.

Pioneer's is easily the best public course, but you're not getting into that on short notice unless it's early morning. But I like both Highlands and Crooked Creek any day.

Super long posts...even from a board champion, won't be read. My man. Makes sense? Golf? Hit it straight. Blow out? Cool us husker fans are patiently waiting for that. Anything else? (make it short and sweet brah).

Who the hell are you?

Sargon. And apparently you are SW. Which means the debate is over re who is more intelligent. Seriously dude did you ever think, ever, that with your username you'd have a hard time ever implying that another poster is dumber than you? You should have thought that out a bit more SW. I'm guessing you won't learn anything from this post.

Oh yeah, talk dirty to me.

Nice comeback SW ;) Sarg tips the hat. BTW I guess we're both in the same camp tonight enjoying our beat down of the thugs. Have a great day SW.

Outstanding stuffs.....The mornings were great, Golf, food, game, fans...all good. The stadium was much smaller than I had anticipated, very well engineered, unlike Sun-Lifeless Stadium, where it's a super mall...making sporting events sterile.

Crooked Creek was good enough, although, I think the starter was a little overzealous and things bottle-necked after the third hole.

Want to thank Jerry, Hank, Bo and Laura...Nebraska Fans that invited us into their suite.If any of you know Bo Scarlett, Big Ole red/white RV with inflatable Big Red and smoke billowing from the grill.

Game? Shocked this game had any drama post 2nd qtr and also a little shocked it wasn't a harder hitting game. Many Nebraska fans engaged me in debate about which would be the more poorly coached/prepared team. While I can see many of their worries manifest vs my beloved Canes last night, your staff can't be labelled stupid. A word we heard most before the game in regards to Polini.

As in previous posts, I'll spare you fellas why Miami has had the worst statistical offensive/defensive in the country and its history over the past several seasons, and say..Polini and them Huskers did precisely what they needed to do.

I will attribute Miami's offensive success last night to...horrible refs and a conservative Nebraska D. When you start out 4-0, there's no sense in focusing on negatives.

In either case, keep on rockin, ty ty ty Lincoln and I'll return next yr before your Miami visit.

P.S. Ignore the ticker deal on ESPN next week..When you see Duke 49 Miami 17.

Miyammi, you're a good guy. Glad you had a good time in our city.

Johnson's got some speed. It was a good game plan by The U to hit him with the swing passes and let him bolt through from the flats. Your QB definitely has potential, too.

Just wasn't enough for the grind of the Big Red Machine when our line is giving max effort for Ameer.

Outstanding stuffs.....The mornings were great, Golf, food, game, fans...all good. The stadium was much smaller than I had anticipated, very well engineered, unlike Sun-Lifeless Stadium, where it's a super mall...making sporting events sterile.

Crooked Creek was good enough, although, I think the starter was a little overzealous and things bottle-necked after the third hole.

Want to thank Jerry, Hank, Bo and Laura...Nebraska Fans that invited us into their suite.If any of you know Bo Scarlett, Big Ole red/white RV with inflatable Big Red and smoke billowing from the grill.

Game? Shocked this game had any drama post 2nd qtr and also a little shocked it wasn't a harder hitting game. Many Nebraska fans engaged me in debate about which would be the more poorly coached/prepared team. While I can see many of their worries manifest vs my beloved Canes last night, your staff can't be labelled stupid. A word we heard most before the game in regards to Polini.

As in previous posts, I'll spare you fellas why Miami has had the worst statistical offensive/defensive in the country and its history over the past several seasons, and say..Polini and them Huskers did precisely what they needed to do.

I will attribute Miami's offensive success last night to...horrible refs and a conservative Nebraska D. When you start out 4-0, there's no sense in focusing on negatives.

In either case, keep on rockin, ty ty ty Lincoln and I'll return next yr before your Miami visit.

P.S. Ignore the ticker deal on ESPN next week..When you see Duke 49 Miami 17.

Good stuff. Thanks for posting