Q&A with Ameer Abdullah

zoogs

A bit old, but I don't think this was posted here?...

http://www.si.com/college-football/2014/09/29/auburn-stealing-signals-michigan-brady-hoke-devonte-fields

(It's further down on the page)

Its my understanding you have an interest in zombie apocalypses.

Its just with all the movies that are coming out, all the TV shows, Walking Dead and stuff. Me and my best friend on the team, Kenny Bell, [were] actually preparing for a zombie apocalypse. Were going to ride this thing out together. Were probably the weirdest two guys on the team, because we are not even joking. Were dead serious. Were eating lunch, dinner together [and] were talking like, Bro, this is the plan. Were going to fight our way through North Lincoln and get to the south side to [Kennys] house and fight the zombies from the inside out. Kenny Bell is prepared. He definitely is going to be my right-hand man not only on the football field, but during the zombie apocalypse. You think Im playing. Im dead serious. Definitely got food stored up and water. Fall camp we get a bunch of Gatorades and water. Instead of just drinking that stuff right after practice, I save that crap. You never know.

• Fire 1