D-Line

N Zone

DL-

We are in on a couple of DT's from the Juco ranks but I will have to get a little more info before I let this stuff go. However, we are in big on 3-4 potentially great DE's. The one I am most excited about is Grayson Gunhiem. This our next Wistrom/Rucker/Tomich. We are talking about a 6'6" 240lbs. kid that is so athletic and fast that he also plays RB in Cali. The boy is running a 4.5 40yd. and avg. about 200yds/game. He is high on Nebraska and is coming to the K-State game. I think if we win we'll get his commit within a week. He has said all along that he has no other visits set up and that he won't until after he see's how the Nebraska trip goes.

He is going to be sitting with another top notch DE. Chris Bowers is from Louisiana and is the real deal as well. His team was playing on ESPN2 last week. Our main competition with this kid is Texas Tech. We are at least 50-50 on this kid and maybe a little better once we put the full court press in town during a game day. Nothing beats our tunnel walk.

New to the war room board is a senior from Utah and you just gotta love his name. Thor Pili. THOR for Christ sake. That is outrageous. He is ranked a four or five star prospect on many recruiting sites. Our main comp is Utah right now which usually says we win and win easy, but the kid is a mormon. However, I feel really good about this one and I think we get a real steal of a deal with this kid. It would be nice to get a couple of bookends like we used to.

Nzone

• 1 year later...

• 2 weeks later...