2004 Recruiting Review and Analysis

Blackshirt

We realize most of this is common knowledge by now, but you should find at least a few things you didnt know. And if you already knew everything on there, you need to start writing articles for the board!!

It will probably be useful to bookmark and use as a resource. We'll be adding stuff throughout the season as it becomes available.

2004 Recruiting Review: From N Zone & Blackshirt

Enjoy! :)

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Well we finally knocked off Part II of the review. Check it out when you get a chance. Not exactly a masterpiece, but dammit its worth the price of FREE I would hope! ;)

http://www.huskerbay.com/new/04_commits.htm

Let me know if you know of other key info we should add.

Thanks to N Zone for helping with this.

Chad

I just wanted to say thanks to Blackshirt and N Zone for spending the time putting this together. This is a lot of interesting info all on one page, and really helps give a snapshot into key areas of each guy. I know personally they spent several hours on this, so thanks guys, it will be good to refer to even during the season when I want some insight on one of them, and dont have to sort through a bunch of different links.

brm

• 6 months later...

Thanks Dave. Yep I would agree, the staff just seems to be more assertive with recruiting - instead of just deferring to the "lower tier" type guys that are life-long Husker fans anyway - the new regime seems to be pursuing who WE want. After all - WE ARE NEBRASKA!!

And actually we are in the process of creating a 2005 recruiting review.. more to come very soon.