Media members calling for Bo's head?

Wanted to assemble a list of media members that are calling for Bo to move on.

Dirk Chatelain

Bo Pelini’s team didn’t just lose the biggest game of the season by 35 points. It didn’t just lose any realistic shot at a Big Ten West title. It lost all credibility and dignity. Friday the Huskers were still considered a candidate for the college football playoff. Saturday they were a laughingstock.

It’s a complex situation, don’t let anybody tell you otherwise. But at some point, Nebraska fans have to get over their win totals and use their eyes.

This is not even close to being a Top-10 program. If NU had played in the Big 12 or SEC or Pac-12 the past three seasons, there’s no way its record would be 27-10. The Big Ten has hidden Husker weaknesses and watered down Husker standards.

Lee Barfknecht

Somebody needs to collect those sacred black practice jerseys and lock them up for as long as so-called defensive guru Bo Pelini is the head coach

Tom Shatel

There are no more words. There are no more excuses. There’s only a Nebraska football program that can’t stop spinning its wheels, keeps driving itself into the same ditch.

Bo Pelini was supposed to be the tow truck. But seven years later, NU is still stuck, maybe more than ever. And it’s obvious Pelini doesn’t know how to get it out.

Also, what was with the ad running on CBS? It was a dystopian view of the Wisconsin game, ending with Bo saying "I have no idea."

EDIT: This will be a running list. I'm compiling the names as well as the quotes calling for Bo's head.

Ron Burgundy

"Coach Pelini is not a big deal. I'm a big deal and I know a big deal when I see one and he is not one. "

A tip of the cap to you, good sir.

Speaking of caps, is the one Pelini wore to the post-game presser is nice, any idea if/where one can be purchased?