Monday Morning

Atbone95

For all the Bo apologetics: I was one of you.

Not anymore.

I'm giving it until Monday morning. Either there are significant coaching changes by Monday morning, or I say we form a very strong letter to the AD. Boycott football until its fixed. And by changes, I mean Beck or Papuchis gone. Papuchis more likely, only because we all know Beck is going to be a head coach after the season and firing him now would ruin it. Bo wouldn't do it.

This is Bo's last straw. Them, or you Bo. I'm done caring one way or the other.

Choose.

What changes do you want to see by Monday morning?

Why wouldn't you want to change the top dog? He's the cause of all of our problems. Wow. It's amazing that people think that we'll morph into this powerhouse by keeping Bo, but getting a new OC from Alcorn State and a DC from Northern Arizona Univ.

Well for one, nothings gonna happen by monday morning. That's absurd. Week from Monday? Yeah. But it's beyond staff. The whole culture and philosophy is f'd. Clean the whole house out. It will be ugly friday. It's gonna get so hot this week that the coaches and players alike will check out. It's dun folks. And when it flipped, it flipped. LOL.

Iowa 35

Nebraska 13

you heard it first here.

Read it maybe???

For all the Bo apologetics: I was one of you.

Not anymore.

I'm giving it until Monday morning. Either there are significant coaching changes by Monday morning, or I say we form a very strong letter to the AD. Boycott football until its fixed. And by changes, I mean Beck or Papuchis gone. Papuchis more likely, only because we all know Beck is going to be a head coach after the season and firing him now would ruin it. Bo wouldn't do it.

This is Bo's last straw. Them, or you Bo. I'm done caring one way or the other.

Choose.

What changes do you want to see by Monday morning?

You are still apologizing in a sense! It is BO who is the problem

Bo should be fired tomorrow and have it leaked to the press like Florida. The team can play one for the gipper if they have any fight left. Winning vs Iowa means nothing.

i like this. because than we can win the iowa game and be happy, without worrying that it saved his job.

which it should not. but we still should win. and i would like to see us win and then win the bowl with an interim coach.

Bo should be fired tomorrow and have it leaked to the press like Florida. The team can play one for the gipper if they have any fight left. Winning vs Iowa means nothing.

i like this. because than we can win the iowa game and be happy, without worrying that it saved his job.

which it should not. but we still should win. and i would like to see us win and then win the bowl with an interim coach.

Not sure I'd count Iowa as a win. They just pulled withing two of the Badgers with 11 minutes left in the game

Not sure I'd count Iowa as a win. They just pulled withing two of the Badgers with 11 minutes left in the game

i am not counting it as a win. i am just going to root for the huskers and assume the decision has been made. because i think everyone has seen enough.