Who on Bo's staff stays?

ladyhawke

I think NU would welcome Ron Brown to stay in the program, but he has been on the verge of retirement the last few years. I wouldn't blame him if he just wanted to step away now.

I hope to keep Kaz and Warren...would also be fine with Fisher staying.

I totally agree. These would be the exact same coaches I hope to see stay on staff. All others can pack their bags. I also like Joe Ganz but would rather see a more experienced coach dedicated to our Quarterbacks in the future.

I think this discussion is moot until the new head coach is named. He will drive who he brings in and therefore who might stay. Save the talk. On the radion (1620 In The Zone), they seemed to think that Eichorst had things lined up well before the firing and that we should expect a new coach offer before next week.

I think this discussion is moot until the new head coach is named. He will drive who he brings in and therefore who might stay. Save the talk. On the radion (1620 In The Zone), they seemed to think that Eichorst had things lined up well before the firing and that we should expect a new coach offer before next week.

+1

I mean, I think the new coach should be reading random Husker message boards to get the fans' input on who should be on his staff. That's the only right way!!!

Going to add my two cents here. I know I'm a brand new poster tonight and there is so much "inside information" all over various Husker boards. But, I will put this out there, even though it might be meaningless.

I ran into Ron Brown tonight at a location in Lincoln. He and I had a short conversation. He told me that the staff is not out recruiting and when I told him I hoped he'd stick around the university, he said that it's a big country and we'll see where God takes me.

I am aware that Coach Warren was said to be out on the road recruiting, so who knows now. But, based on this, and I'm likely jumping to conclusions, I assume its possible the entire staff has either been let go or the New HC hasn't made his decision on them yet.

Bottomline: I hope Coach Brown and Warren stick around. Ron is a dynamic man and a Husker legend as far as I'm concerned.

• Fire 1