Mark your calendars... 09/17/16

Frost is not coming to Nebraska. We're gonna have to wait til our next Head Coaching position for that.

Link?

Opinion. I know you are familiar with Frost and are a huge Ducks fan, have you heard much? I wouldn't expect us to hear anything about him till after tomorrow night regardless.

The only thing I've heard and this is from my buddy who grew up in Oregon moved to Nebraska and last year moved back to Oregon. He says he's well connected up there and told me that Riley and Frost have a pretty good relationship. Thinks that Frost will be at Nebraska by seasons end. Didn't say if that was after CCG or after playoffs.

He was real adamant about it. Nothing too "insider-ee" though.

Most people don't have true insider info. Thanks for your thoughts, I hope we get Scott here sometime.

If I had to wager a guess, and taking into consideration what I've read on here so far about Riley, Frost may not be contacted until after the playoffs, Oregon makes it, just out of respect for Frost and Oregon.

Yup. I'm also thankful. Really hoping the Ducks can get their 1st national championship.

With all due respect I think you would have to have a deal in place before the playoff. I don't think we can afford to be in a limbo with recruiting till Jan 7th or later. I agree nothing should be in the talks till after tomorrow night at least.

Frost is not coming to Nebraska. We're gonna have to wait til our next Head Coaching position for that.

Link?

Opinion. I know you are familiar with Frost and are a huge Ducks fan, have you heard much? I wouldn't expect us to hear anything about him till after tomorrow night regardless.

The only thing I've heard and this is from my buddy who grew up in Oregon moved to Nebraska and last year moved back to Oregon. He says he's well connected up there and told me that Riley and Frost have a pretty good relationship. Thinks that Frost will be at Nebraska by seasons end. Didn't say if that was after CCG or after playoffs.

He was real adamant about it. Nothing too "insider-ee" though.

Most people don't have true insider info. Thanks for your thoughts, I hope we get Scott here sometime.

If I had to wager a guess, and taking into consideration what I've read on here so far about Riley, Frost may not be contacted until after the playoffs, Oregon makes it, just out of respect for Frost and Oregon.

Yup. I'm also thankful. Really hoping the Ducks can get their 1st national championship.

I am doubtful Frost would want to make a lateral move to be OC for Nebraska. For his own career development, he would be better served going out and finding a HC gig at a smaller school, rather than coming here under Riley and hoping that Riley will retire after 4 or 5 seasons.

Biggest knock on Frost as HC is he has NEVER put together a staff. Coming here would not necessarily be a lateral move from this perspective if he could put together the O staff. Even so, it wouldn't accelerate his timeframe for getting an HC job. He's easily HC somewhere within 4 years if he chooses to be.