Conference Championship Game Thread

I feel like the conference's overall non conference schedule may come back to bit OSU.

-ND beat 2 of 3 B1G opponents and had a close loss to Northwestern (FSU beat ND)

-TCU beat MN pretty good (OSU wins by 7 against MN)

-MSU lost to Oregon

-Illinois loss to Washington

I purposely will leave out their VTech loss because of the first start for JT.

A lot of people criticized Urban Meyer when he first got hired for saying it, but the rest of the conference needs to perform well in big non conference games for the national respect to be increased.

I feel like the conference's overall non conference schedule may come back to bit OSU.

-ND beat 2 of 3 B1G opponents and had a close loss to Northwestern (FSU beat ND)

-TCU beat MN pretty good (OSU wins by 7 against MN)

-MSU lost to Oregon

-Illinois loss to Washington

I purposely will leave out their VTech loss because of the first start for JT.

A lot of people criticized Urban Meyer when he first got hired for saying it, but the rest of the conference needs to perform well in big non conference games for the national respect to be increased.

I agree that OSU will probably not make it, however, TCU beat MN at TCU in good weather. OSU beat MN at Minnesota in inclement and cold weather.

Targeting has to go. It's a freaking contact sport, they wear helmets, they know what they are getting into.

By the way, this how to stop Wisconsin, Bo.

Ridiculous assertion. It's a game and these are young men. Your need to watch them get hurt in an unfettered manner isn't important.

• Fire 1