Vox..what is it with these people?

OK, I became a fan of Vox about a year ago while looking for alternative places to get news. I still find some good articles there.

However, recently they have put out some stuff that honestly just leaves me shaking my head.

Here is an example.

Selma was snubbed because the average Oscar voter is a 63-year-old white man

Really??? This is your version of reporting the news?

So, a movie about MLK doesn't win a bunch of awards and the top reason you give is that it has to be because of racism of old white men?

Give me a break.

Good friggen Lord.

We saw them do the same thing about a month ago. They put out several articles about how anyone who even thinks about Muslims and terrorism are islamaphobic and bigots. Then, after they published the cover of the Charlie Hebdo magazine, they ranted about how THEY didn't get any death threats so anyone who is must be just being more islamaphobic.

I'm losing a lot of respect for this site.

I stopped using vox a while ago. I really liked Ezra Klein's work at the Washington Post, but the Vox site isn't doing it for me.

Heck, when I first started reading the site, he put out some great work. I really liked his filmed interviews and discussions with experts in certain fields.

This latest stuff is just crap.

wow everyone was hot on Vox a year ago. Carl told me about it - I like it to begin with but kept forgetting or not taking time to visit it. I'm surprised that it turn this way I thought it was kind of a 'fresh' news sight when Carl directed me to it. I'm sure there are still good things on it but like all media - take the good spit out the bad.