Supporting Cast

Mavric

... as in, we need one.

Through 9 #B1G games, #Nebrasketball has had two (2) double-figure scoring efforts from players not named Petteway or Shields.

By comparison, #Huskers had 15 double-figure scoring efforts last year through 9 league games from players other than Shields and Petteway.

With Tai defensively becoming a stopper and his earlier comments about never quitting NU, I think N. Fuller would be the primary transfer candidate (by his decision). I'd still like to see him get more minutes especially with us having such a problem scoring. He looked good against Rutgers and Minnesota at home when he got consistent minutes. I know his defense is poor and/or needs work, but at this point, we'd take a few buckets lost for some actual scoring.

With Tai defensively becoming a stopper and his earlier comments about never quitting NU, I think N. Fuller would be the primary transfer candidate (by his decision). I'd still like to see him get more minutes especially with us having such a problem scoring. He looked good against Rutgers and Minnesota at home when he got consistent minutes. I know his defense is poor and/or needs work, but at this point, we'd take a few buckets lost for some actual scoring.

I think Fuller could be a solid scorer at this level just not on our team. He needs a good pg who can get him a good shot which we don't really have.