texas tech game

We face texas tech at 3:00 which will be televised on espn plus. Our rpi needs to be increased by about 30 spots in 5 games that we have left to make the big dance. That is quite a bit, but you have to like the schedule we have lined up. 5 games left, 3 of which are at home and the away games are texas am and missouri, who are down this year. Winning out can be done, but also losing a lot of the last 5 is very possible as well. After tech is colorado, who plays at ksu tomorrow. I might be traveling up to manhattan (37 miles) to scout out the buffs and see what to look forward while going to their game against ksu...girlfriend has an activity to do during halftime of the game, thats the only reason I would be going. I'll be leaving after halftime, and then go home and watch the huskers win in a good game with a hostile crowd at home.

looked good at the start, but since we can't find a damn thing on offense with maric on the bench...get nervous when m. walker has the ball in his hands...perry just had the ball holding it and a tech player comes up and hits perry all over on both sides of him and no foul is called...also jamel falls down on his back calls for a timeout and the ref rewards him with a travel instead of a timeout...

the last minute of this half was the most retarted minute of basketball I have ever seen in my life...you had to see it...unbelievable

collier is keeping maric out and we look dumb and high schoolish out there without him...he has to be saving him for the 2nd half so that he will be able to play a full game...

I don't understand why collier keeps JD on the floor, when all he does is hurt us...it gets hard to watch...

richardson needs to wake up and realize he is only charles richardson, because his lighting quick dribbling, not being able to handle the ball makes him way too prone to turn the ball over...

overall I am disgusted to say the least with how we played this half, even if we are only down by a few...