texas tech game

:wtf

some of you people continue to drink the "KeepBarryBall koolaid"

when are you going to realize that this guy cannot coach big time basketball

I hate to keep dedhoarse but this was a typcial game under Collier.

About the time it "looks" like that he will be able to right the ship he puts it right back into the dumper

Texas Tech won its FIRST Big XII game on the road this year and only its SECOND road game all year.

PEDERSON.......FIRE BARRY NOW!!!!

OK, let me just start out with...

What a COMPLETE joke :steam

NU even had the announcers saying what a golden opportunity the Huskers had, nice finishing schedule, outright NCAA bid before the tourney, etc. He77, even I was optomistic, I mean, playing at home vs. a team winless on the road in the conference, a team that as long as you contain their best player, you go on to a victory. I couldn't help but think that as soon as they said it, it was a complete pipe dream.

Now, I'm sorry, but a team that is 6-5 in the conference, and gives up a win at home vs. a pathetic road team, lets the opponent's best player score (no, that's too loose of term...do whatever the he77 he wants the ENTIRE game and make NO adjustments and light you up for 41 FREAKIN points, and blame the players, well...that's just criminal. Talk about setting someone up for failure. Yes, Jackson is impressive. But I couldn't help but think that everyshot he was taking, NU's gameplan was getting out a ladder for him and making sure he hit every rung en route to an easy basket. CAREER record folks, and on the road. Obviously there have been teams that have figured this out over his career. Everyone except for Barry. I have never seen such a lack of adjustment in my life, and I have struggled through the football teams' program the last few years.

I wish this had an easy answer, but it doesn't. Collier sure as sh*t has no clue as to how to be consistent, but I have no idea as to who to hire as to who does. But I'm sick of the waste of talent. I'm sorry, but you can't convince me that these players can play like contenders vs. a great OU team, then look like junior varsity pimple pushers vs. bottom dweller road teams. This isn't talent, it is coaching and execution.

Sorry Collier, I'd choose anything over your ineptitude at this point. At least if your team sucked, you'd have an excuse. But you don't have that anymore. Let the door smack ya on your way out.