**** Official Guitar Player Thread ****

My cousin is working on his degree in music on the guitar. I shared that first video i posted with him asking if he has done any of it. He says he can but he's not that good, then he sent me this link. I have seen some really outstanding ones and this one is up there for sure. Just when you think you have heard all the possible sounds a guitar can make, then you click that next video and it blows your mind.

Fretbuzz resolved...

Thankfully the SamAsh I go to, has an awesome staff, and I got the "service plan" when I bought the guitar. My guy Dave told me it's due to the cold weather and lack of humidity in the air. So what does he do, gives me the same model guitar, brand new, and a pack of strings. Hooked me up with a humidifier for it that you put between the strings, and things should be all good...

Fretbuzz resolved...

Thankfully the SamAsh I go to, has an awesome staff, and I got the "service plan" when I bought the guitar. My guy Dave told me it's due to the cold weather and lack of humidity in the air. So what does he do, gives me the same model guitar, brand new, and a pack of strings. Hooked me up with a humidifier for it that you put between the strings, and things should be all good...

Makes sense, particularly with a softer, younger wood in many new guitars.

• 3 months later...