Everyone and their dog sells Advocare. Including me (Formerly) and my father (Currently)

It just another type of pyramid scheme. Similar to Amway, Yoli, etc.

"Hey how would you like to make some extra cash......."

It's the same business model as Mary Kay, the company that has made more female millionaires than any other company in the world. It just depends how much a person wants to put into it and how much rejection they're willing to go through.

As far as Advocare products, they have a couple quality products, but for the most part, you can get similar or even better products at a store like The Vitamin Shoppe or Rexius Nutrition for less money.

Alright guys! HuskerShark just motivated me to sign up. I just spent $3000 on product. Who wants some!?!?!?!?

lol. If people understood residual income, they'd do anything to get it. If you're content to clock in and clock out every day, be told when you can go on vacation, when you can go to the bathroom, etc., that's your call I guess. I'd like to point out that I'm not a rep for Advocare. There are a lot better ways of getting residual than having to stock up on inventory.

Alright guys! HuskerShark just motivated me to sign up. I just spent $3000 on product. Who wants some!?!?!?!?

lol. If people understood residual income, they'd do anything to get it. If you're content to clock in and clock out every day, be told when you can go on vacation, when you can go to the bathroom, etc., that's your call I guess. I'd like to point out that I'm not a rep for Advocare. There are a lot better ways of getting residual than having to stock up on inventory.

CRAP! CAN I GET MY MONEY BACK?