Do any of you guys participate in DraftKings? I love it! Took me a while to learn the ropes a bit. They offer a bunch of different sports to participate in. Anyway if you sign up by using this link we both will get a free ticket to a $27 dollar buy in event no matter the sport. I play 2-3 baseball events a week, and then I do a PGA tour event for the weekend (Thurs-Sun). It's super fun.

https://www.draftkings.com/r/StreeterCL

Do any of you guys participate in DraftKings? I love it! Took me a while to learn the ropes a bit. They offer a bunch of different sports to participate in. Anyway if you sign up by using this link we both will get a free ticket to a $27 dollar buy in event no matter the sport. I play 2-3 baseball events a week, and then I do a PGA tour event for the weekend (Thurs-Sun). It's super fun.

I signed up for the Masters. And I've played a couple tournaments since then. Probly had five or six PGA teams in DraftKings. Seems like I'm nearly always in the money until about Saturday afternoon. Then I go down in flames and never win a dime. :lol:

It is kind of fun though.

I signed up for the Masters. And I've played a couple tournaments since then. Probly had five or six PGA teams in DraftKings. Seems like I'm nearly always in the money until about Saturday afternoon. Then I go down in flames and never win a dime. :lol:

It is kind of fun though.

I didn't sign up for Draft Kings till the Saturday of the Masters. I am pretty pumped for the US Open, because I won a ticket to the event a couple weeks ago in a baseball event. Banking on winning that million. lol.

Last night I was in 2nd place in a baseball event with 2 innings to go, ended up getting 26th ($75 bucks). 2nd Place was $650.

Its super fun.

Tough to win money on there. I've technically won $441.90 in just over a month of playing but I'm only ahead exactly $10 of my initial deposit of $100.

Again if anyone is interested in playing or trying it out. Sign up under my link posted above.

Most of these sites make it real easy to deposit money but a pain to get it back out. How easy/difficult is it to cash out here?

Tough to win money on there. I've technically won $441.90 in just over a month of playing but I'm only ahead exactly $10 of my initial deposit of $100.

Again if anyone is interested in playing or trying it out. Sign up under my link posted above.

Most of these sites make it real easy to deposit money but a pain to get it back out. How easy/difficult is it to cash out here?

I'm not sure I'm very new with this. Only been on a month, and haven't had reason to cash out yet.