Minnesota 18–1
Iowa 25–1
Rutgers 40–1
Maryland 50–1
Illinois 60–1
Indiana 60–1
Northwestern 60–1
Purdue 100–1

Can't say I disagree with the order. tOSU's season depends on Nov. 21st and 28th. Sparty at home and Michigan on the road.

Going to Vegas 2nd week of July, will put 20 on Nebraska just for fun.

Where are you staying Red Savage? The wife and I are staying at the Venician. A little more pricey than normal, but it is are Anniversary.

Those are my thoughts too, just makes it all the sweeter when they win :koolaid2:. Never stayed there but the Venetian is quite nice - also, Congrats! We're staying at the Cosmo.

Where are you staying Red Savage? The wife and I are staying at the Venician. A little more pricey than normal, but it is are Anniversary.

Those are my thoughts too, just makes it all the sweeter when they win :koolaid2:. Never stayed there but the Venetian is quite nice - also, Congrats! We're staying at the Cosmo.

Cosmo prices have come down a lot. I was looking for a place that had a decent pool area. I am too old and unhip for Cosmo's pool scene.

Cosmo prices have come down a lot. I was looking for a place that had a decent pool area. I am too old and unhip for Cosmo's pool scene.

Yea they're real reasonable. The pool scene is a big part of the reason we're stayin there. Actually have tickets for pool parties Sunday and Monday.