highlight videos

godd2

There used to be some guys that would create great highlight videos after each game with music. Are those still being created? Am I missing them somewhere? I like to make my students in Kansas watch them on fridays.

thanx

Landlord of Memorial Stadium makes some pretty good highlight videos. To avoid getting burnt out he's not doing every game this year. He released one for the BYU game, skipped S Alabama, but I believe should be doing Miami.

There used to be some guys that would create great highlight videos after each game with music. Are those still being created? Am I missing them somewhere? I like to make my students in Kansas watch them on fridays.

thanx

Landlord of Memorial Stadium makes some pretty good highlight videos. To avoid getting burnt out he's not doing every game this year. He released one for the BYU game, skipped S Alabama, but I believe should be doing Miami.

Yeah I keep changing up my approach. 2012 and 2013 I made season long videos after the season was over, last year I made videos for every win and also for the USC game. That was good for me because I made a decision that I wanted to be able to accomplish it and I did.

This year I'm kind of up in the air. Last year felt like a duty, this year I want it to just be fun, so I'm only going to make them when I feel compelled to do so (aka probably only for really good games). Still hoping to do a season long one this year, though.

thanx

Yeah I keep changing up my approach. 2012 and 2013 I made season long videos after the season was over, last year I made videos for every win and also for the USC game. That was good for me because I made a decision that I wanted to be able to accomplish it and I did.

This year I'm kind of up in the air. Last year felt like a duty, this year I want it to just be fun, so I'm only going to make them when I feel compelled to do so (aka probably only for really good games). Still hoping to do a season long one this year, though.

It's quality work. Please do whatever you have to when it comes to not getting burnt out.

LMS, whatever you have to do to keep them coming is fine by me. You do great work and I am jealous that I can't do it myself every time I see one posted.

Last years Miami is still, by far, my favorite one and still watch it before every game to get pumped up.

LMS, whatever you have to do to keep them coming is fine by me. You do great work and I am jealous that I can't do it myself every time I see one posted.

Last years Miami is still, by far, my favorite one and still watch it before every game to get pumped up.

It's really not terribly hard - I'd always welcome others to try it out and have fun experimenting. Kind of crazy to think about, but I knew nothing about video work before I decided to try a 2012 season highlight video - now I'm a filmmaker for a living!