A-Rod to the Yanks!?!??!!

Blackshirt

You have to be kidding. The Yanks landed A Rod, and are keeping Jeter!! A Rod will probably move to 3rd. So the starting lineup will look somethin like Lofton, Jeter, A Rod, Matsui, Giambi, B Williams.... etc. Wow. The BoSox got deeked again. Everyone else should just quit. It just aint fair. :(

You can all lick my ass. It's not the Yankees fault all of your teams take the money and stick it in their pocket. Steinbrenner and the Yankees are following the rules that are in place. There's a Luxary Tax that the Yankees will and have been paying. Basically, if your teams salary is over a certain amout, it will be subject to a tax. That money that is taxed is distributed to the smaller market teams, like Kansas City, like Cincinnati, like Minnesota. The money is intended fot hose teams to go out and get better players. But like many folks in the Midwest, there all cheap and pocket all the money. So if your team in consistanly in the basement, its the fault of your owners and weak fan base. Nobody can pack the stadium like in the Bronx. Its got that college atmosphere.

I would have to agree wita hoardin of money that goes on ina lotta the markets. chicago being on of em for many yrs. but hopefully the tribune finally realizes you havta spend money to make money and makes some more moves to get the job dun. but they also know that they can jus sit on the money like eric said and still fill the seats b/c cubbie fans are the most loyal fans ever next to skers fans.

But alladat aside the yanks are a buncha frickin bums. period.

woaa. easie tiger. you a yanks hack too or sumthin? if not you wont need to ask why theyre a buncha bums in new york. they just r there is no explantion and theyre not worth of one. until baseball gets a salary cap theyll continue to be a buncha cheatin bums. but i cant blame em. which is half the reason i hate em so much. ya feel me redout?