Michigan State Game

Can't wait for the Iowa game. Putting aside the record and the opponent, a big game is a big game, and for us, every game left is a big game.

Day after thanksgiving, son will be home after 8 years in the Air Force and will be there with me. It truly does not get much better than that.

God----home----country------family------and Husker Football. Can't wait.

As for Michigan State. To garner attention, you have to have people's attention. Playing and undefeated Mich St will have people's attention for sure. As much as I'd like to think the game against the Golden Girls was a big turnaround in the program, I'm still a realist. Beating Sparty is a big task. But I don't think we'll get embarrassed. There is no such thing as a moral victory, but games like losing to Miami in the Orange Bowl on the two point play, those can be marked as turning points.

So, before those things fall in to place, I am excited to see how we do against NW. Even that is still a pretty tall task. Show me heart and progress. I am ready.

Gramps, Canes don't play in the OB anymore... lol :)
He's talking about the 1984 Orange Bowl. ...lol

Of course. That was before my time.