UNL and other college campuses PC movement.

I stopped listening to Todd n Tyler in the 1990s because of their constant bitching about Nebraska. I started listening to them again maybe ten years ago, and now it's pretty much every morning on the drive in to work. I can't remember the last time I heard them bitching about Nebraska like they used to back in the day. They've moved on, and they're really entertaining.

I listened to Howard Stern for years. TnT are NOTHING like Howard Stern, and are not in any way a ripoff of his show.

That is good know. I don't live in Nebraska anymore so I don't get them. I like Bob and Tom in the morning it is very light and stays away from political crap for the most part. I always thought it was funny that TnT always made fun of Bob and Tom like it was a lame show yet their format is very similar talking about news items and stuff.

TnT is a 100% ripoff of Howard Stern...But so is every morning show. It is just that Stern is better than all of them so it is tough to tell. It is not a bad thing to rip off Stern...just like it is not a bad thing to rip off other bands or movies. It is smart

Perault is in Boston now and sometimes a national host as a fill in.

People just want a reason to publicly say "I'm a victim".

Agreed.

Not only do they do that, but many people enjoy finding ways to be offended.

Like a favorite pastime.

Most of these types are just waiting and wanting to have their trigger tripped.

Even if it doesn't happen, they'll bandwagon onto a different drama cesspool so they can feel important.

Having a dog in the fight or not.

It's utterly ridiculous.

• Fire 1