Remember the '07 K-State Game?

Going into that game we were 4-6, having just lost the week before to Kansas with a score of 76-39...not to mention losing the 4 games before that. Then all of the sudden the team came together (thanks to Joe Ganz) at just the right time and thumped K-State in Lincoln 73-31. The Wildcats never had a chance. Reason I bring this up is that is exactly what I see happening on Friday to Iowa. Just saying. GBR!

First, welcome to the board.

Second, I will +1 your rep points if that happens.

Third, are you taking bets? That's a lot of points. I will take Iowa and the 42 points.

Going into that game we were 4-6, having just lost the week before to Kansas with a score of 76-39...not to mention losing the 4 games before that. Then all of the sudden the team came together (thanks to Joe Ganz) at just the right time and thumped K-State in Lincoln 73-31. The Wildcats never had a chance. Reason I bring this up is that is exactly what I see happening on Friday to Iowa. Just saying. GBR!

First, welcome to the board.

Second, I will +1 your rep points if that happens.

Third, are you taking bets? That's a lot of points. I will take Iowa and the 42 points.

Ha! Thanks. Longtime reader of the board. Finally decided to join in on the fun.

Not making score predictions. Just saying I feel a blowout coming. Too much of a trap game for Iowa. As Husker fans we know trap games all too well. It's fun to be on the other side of it for once. :)

This game doesn't feel at all the same to me as that one. KSU was 5-5, I believe NU was coming off 4-5 straight losses, and there was very little excitement/belief that Nebraska would win.

I feel 100% different heading into this game. There's excitement and thrill, not only at the chance to beat another Top 10 team, but to ruin their season and gives us some serious momentum heading into December and the off-season.

I was at that game, had a K-state fan say, "f*&k you!" to me when I turned around to tell him good luck in the game. I had a huge smile on my face at the end of that game when I turned around and looked at that moron. :lol:

Fu*# you. lol. What the *** is wrong with people? Lol to puddy cat fans now that the old man has burned out. Good times ahead for those losers. At least they can still auto-admit every Kansas Juco who could not go anywhere else (without cheating so yeah they can go to OU etc like always).