Position Changes

I simply agreed with former that Adams will probably never see playing time at that position. If you disagree, that is ok with me. Rebutting Former's opinion is fine, but if you are criticizing assumptions and speculation, you may wish to get a cup of coffee and NO-DOZ because you will be in for a long night. I would like a list of those on this board who have not assumed or speculated (it would not be a long list). Or is it ok to assume and speculate if you are in agreeance with it?

Let me drop it down a notch for ya. Formerfan has a track record about having unwavering, beyond a shadow of a doubt opinions on players, coaches, teams, philosophies that he knows absolutely nothing of, and if you disagree, you are wrong and an idiot according to him. If you don't believe me, I think he has about 50 pages+ of posts for you to peruse. Most people that make opinions of this nature, have something more to base them on other than "well his rivals 40 time from 3 years ago is low and he hasn't played yet, he is obviously not d-1 talent, eventhough I have never seen him play before".

I did not realize I entered a zone where nobody can agree with former on anything without receiving crap. Former and I have disagreed plenty in the past. I simply don't disagree with him because it is the IN thing to do.

I have agreed with former in the past as well, but I happen to vehemently disagree with him 98% of the time. I ask you this because formerfan has been derailing threads left and right and you have been following right after him cheering him on. If you wanna follow the pied piper of trolling, then by all means go right ahead, but don't expect it without any ribbing. It's pretty much moot anyways, from what I read on another thread, I think he is history on this board.

Am I not cool because I broke the anti-Former code of of conduct?

No, I don't think that's what makes you not cool. It shouldn't matter what I think of you.

:dumdum

If you wanna go any farther on that, then I suggest you meet me in the woodshed, because I could rebut for quite a while. :thumbs

Yes, formerfan just proved my point that he knows nothing about this player and just blindly made an assumption that we will never see him.    While Adams may not be a starter or major contributer(who knows!), making assumptions about something/someone that you have not seen is pretty narrow-minded. 

I simply agreed with former that Adams will probably never see playing time at that position. If you disagree, that is ok with me. Rebutting Former's opinion is fine, but if you are criticizing assumptions and speculation, you may wish to get a cup of coffee and NO-DOZ because you will be in for a long night. I would like a list of those on this board who have not assumed or speculated (it would not be a long list). Or is it ok to assume and speculate if you are in agreeance with it?

Are you auditioning to be formerfan's sidekick?  :wtf

I did not realize I entered a zone where nobody can agree with former on anything without receiving crap. Former and I have disagreed plenty in the past. I simply don't disagree with him because it is the IN thing to do. Am I not cool because I broke the anti-Former code of of conduct? :dumdum

No...but you don't sit there and belittle someone to try to make yourself appear more educated like he does! You make valid arguments which I actually take the time to read. I make not like most of the stuff you post but atleast you post it in taste!

And now back to the thread at hand. Position changes.

Thanks guys and girls for policing yourselves. I know it is the silly season but now that spring practice has started lets start talking more football and less I said you said.

If we are truly lucky this thread will turn into how the changes have possibly benefited the team and the players involved. Let's hope that is the case.

GBR