Should Callahan wear NU shirts, pants, etc.???

I have been away for a little while and I knew that it was only a matter of time before someone would go off on a tangent like this. I wonder former, do you sneak into the house of all of the coaches and check to see if they sleep in "husker p.j.'s"?

Just a nickles worth of free advice-----there is a law called stalking so you might want to be careful

I have been away for a little while and I knew that it was only a matter of time before someone would go off on a tangent like this. I wonder former, do you sneak into the house of all of the coaches and check to see if they sleep in "husker p.j.'s"?

Just a nickles worth of free advice-----there is a law called stalking so you might want to be careful

I wear a Husker Thong does that count! :woo

I'm sorry if I gave the impression that I don't think this is a good board, it is and i appreciate the mods that keep it going. I just don't see any reason why "opinions" like Billy slash should wear huskers shirts at press conferences have any amount of good in them. They don't cause good football discussion, they just cause people to get mad.

As far as being on a site where there are only "sunshine pumpers" i really see nothing wrong with that because there is serious football discussion (which there also is here), however, idiotic comments aren't simply seen as differing opinions, but are seen for what they are, a guy trying to make trouble that is not using facts to back up an argument, just his opinion that everyone already knows is coming. I'm sure this kind of environment isn't for anyone, but I enjoy it.

Again, I'm sorry if I offended anyone, and i do enjoy the recruiting section of this site. But while I like to argue and discuss issues related to the huskers as much as anyone, listening to usless ramblings about what our coach is wearing isn't my idea of football discussion.

Go Big Red!

Agree with you completely. I like reading your posts chuckd, you should stick around, formerfan sleeps with the fishes from what I understand. :thumbs

Man it was SO nice not having you post for a while.  As soon as you are back you are bashing BC b/c he is not wearing Husker stuff.  Give me a break!!!  Would you be happy if he came in shirtless with his body painted bright red with a white N on his stomach.  Maybe he could wear the beer helmet too.

How about the lack of players formerfan's boyfriend solich left CALLAHAN - He worked with what he had and didn't waver in what he was doing - All of the players that quit knew they weren't going to play. Don't blame CALLAHAN on solich's failures as a recruiter, solich's classes were ranked lower and lower each year. That's a FACT formerfan can't dispute.

Thanks everyoen for the words of encouragment. I really do like this site and appreciate everyone that adds to the good quality football discussion here.

As to the person that said this site it tame compared to other sites, I agree, but i stay far away from those black holes (especially a specific onw that chagres money). This is a great site and one of the best for recruiting info.

Hopefully by this time next year, it will be so rediculous for people like ff to post that it won't really matter, but until then all I can say is Keep the Faith and trust that is team and coaching staff will take us to the top where we belong. It will be a much easier task with all of Husker Antion behind them.

Go Big Red!