More amazing accomplishment this season...

teachercd

The Big Lebowski reference won me over. You are right. All it takes to be a good football player is hard work, and I'm definitely out of my league in this thread. On that note, it would be nice is some female athletes would learn to put some effort in and join the teams. I'm sure they would have successful NFL careers as well. You have taught me a lesson. Anything in life is attainable with hard work and dedication.

For every example you gave there are probably a hundred players who worked just as hard and thought they had a shot but never made it. This conversation is clearly going nowhere. You gave several examples of guys who worked extremely hard to overcome a genetic disadvantage and did so successfully. By even pointing those out you are admitting that they came in with a disadvantage and my point is that at a certain point that disadvantage can be too great to compete no matter the effort. Your statement that basically anyone can be anything they want is BS.

teach.....why are you trolling other posters?

I'm pretty sure he has a good laugh at some of the responses as well because some folks take themselves way to seriously around here

I liked your original response more, it was more accurate. There are certain people or clicks of mean people, (see did not use a gender!) that pick on people til they get so disgusted with this board they stop using it for weeks, then they pick on them for not using it. Just bullies. I could name names but they know who they are, also one person still has me as there quote, thats not trolling dont know what is.

teach.....why are you trolling other posters?

I'm pretty sure he has a good laugh at some of the responses as well because some folks take themselves way to seriously around here

I liked your original response more, it was more accurate. There are certain people or clicks of mean people, (see did not use a gender!) that pick on people til they get so disgusted with this board they stop using it for weeks, then they pick on them for not using it. Just bullies. I could name names but they know who they are, also one person still has me as there quote, thats not trolling dont know what is.

I agree