Sarkisian sues USC for wrongful termination.

QMany

What's with the repeated use of "USC kicked Steve Sarkisian to the curb" on pg 1? I didn't think complaints included wording like this.

After he was terminated, I assumed a lawsuit was coming since there's always a lawsuit in coaching terminations and b/c his drinking "disability".

Cool story bro - as a new manager, I quickly learned how useless employees will protect their job. A double protected class employee that worked under my supervision hardly showed up for work and when she did the work product was abysmal (it was like she had no business training at all - Seinfeld reference) and she would complain others were treating her unfairly. She made up disability after disability to protect herself.

What's with the repeated use of "USC kicked Steve Sarkisian to the curb" on pg 1? I didn't think complaints included wording like this.

After he was terminated, I assumed a lawsuit was coming since there's always a lawsuit in coaching terminations and b/c his drinking "disability".

Cool story bro - as a new manager, I quickly learned how useless employees will protect their job. A double protected class employee that worked under my supervision hardly showed up for work and when she did the work product was abysmal (it was like she had no business training at all - Seinfeld reference) and she would complain others were treating her unfairly. She made up disability after disability to protect herself.

LOL

"I don't even really work here!"

"That is what makes letting you go so difficult."

LOL

Unfortunately she did work for me and letting her go was REALLY difficult b/c of her weekly disability claims

LOL

Unfortunately she did work for me and letting her go was REALLY difficult b/c of her weekly disability claims

Was her briefcase full of crackers?