Race Relations, the KKK, and Footsie

Yes in history Lincoln was a republican, and the democrats were racist, also in history the f word for gays meant a bundle of sticks and gay meant happy. Terms and beliefs change. Hell, when my brother was 4 he wanted to be an ambulance when he grew up.

What matters in this election is not what things were back then, but what they are now.

He can still be an ambulance if he really puts some effort into it. Tell him to follow his dreams.

How much does that surgery cost?

About tree fiddy.

What's with resurrecting the KKK into every argument? The Crips, Bloods, and their offshoots have killed more black people last twelve months than the KKK has in its entire history. If I am wrong, add the body count of black gangs in the last five years, just to be safe. The KKK is a red herring.

The race card is no longer the trump card. It can only be played so many times before it loses its power and the last time it had that power was sometime in Obama's second term.

If one is a high school drop out with a gang affiliation, a drug habit, and the "Baby's Daddy" of three or four kids, I have a newsflash for you, courtesy of William Rasberry: "If you have problems and racism entirely disappears tonight while you are sleeping, you are going to still wake up with the same problems. Those problems won't disappear as well." (paraphrased from one of his most memorable columns).

f'ing Jeffery Lord is a complete Trumpf tool--I wonder how much he's getting paid to shill for Trumpf on CNN everyday. He's clueless about racism.

I can't stand the other highly paid Trumpf shills on CNN and Faux either, they lie, deny, and obfuscate as a matter of course:

Katrina Pierson

2FAF9CCE00000578-0-image-a-39_1451489899

Kayleigh McEnany

hqdefault.jpg

Scottie Neils Hughes

Scottie+on+FOX.jpg

Bleh.......