LSU fan looking for Alamo Bowl game tape.

Hi husker fans. Was wondering if there is a bittorrent setup for downloading the game tape of the NU-Michigan bowl game. I missed it this past bowl season but really want to see it. Can someone point me in the right direction. I'll check back in a bit. By the way, I'd love a home and home series with ya!

Also, I found a game tape so I'm all set. I remember walking into a place with a TV at the very end of the game and seeing the chaos that was going on. The TV was on mute so I couldn't tell what was really going on and I never really looked into it later on. So I'll be sitting back with a cold one tonight watching this thing. Amazingly I can actually watch games even knowing the outcome as lonbg as I haven't seen the actual plays before or too many highlight reels.

dont worry

most of us can sit around and watch game after game over and over and over until the next season starts.

I went to the NC game against Florida and taped the game then watched it when i got home that night, and have watched it so much I had to get it replaced when the dvd's came out.

Also, I found a game tape so I'm all set. I remember walking into a place with a TV at the very end of the game and seeing the chaos that was going on. The TV was on mute so I couldn't tell what was really going on and I never really looked into it later on. So I'll be sitting back with a cold one tonight watching this thing. Amazingly I can actually watch games even knowing the outcome as lonbg as I haven't seen the actual plays before or too many highlight reels.

The "83" and "85" Orange Bowls were good battles along with the "87" Sugar Bowl - and of course the "71" Orange Bowl when Nebraska won the National Title by FLUKE - who would have thought the #1, and #2, teams would lose that day. LSU has been a worthy Bowl Opponent.

Glad to here from you . How do feel about Pelini?

Did Pelini come from NU? Anyway, LSU fans were initially irate after allowing ASU to pretty much score on us at will until the very end of that game, the season opener. After that, game by game, he has won back their confidence, and now every seems very happy with him, myself included.