Let's Talk about NSFW Content in the Football Forum

Are you kidding me?

You removed my balloon image of a "covered female butt" because it was offensive to someone?

When is the new bathroom going to be built?

NSFW content goes in Daily Skin. No one expressed offense, you were violating board rules, simple as that.

Never mind, not worth it!

Edited by TAKODA

Can we not turn this into a complaint thread about a dumb balloon? Please?

Your wish is my command Knapp. I edited it... its done!

I was just trying to make light of the issue with a funny balloon image and it was determined to be NSFW, so it's all good!

For what it's worth, I saw the balloon you posted and appreciated it. It was photoshopped, and not an actual balloon, but it was nice.

I understand why they took it down, though. Some bosses aren't understanding if they walk in and see that kind of thing. Best not to get members in trouble just for reading football threads.

For what it's worth, I saw the balloon you posted and appreciated it. It was photoshopped, and not an actual balloon, but it was nice.

I understand why they took it down, though. Some bosses aren't understanding if they walk in and see that kind of thing. Best not to get members in trouble just for reading football threads.

Any boss not OK w/ that - is not OK w/ their employee being on Huskerboard first and foremost. At that point, the image is the least of that person's issues. :P

Any boss not OK w/ that - is not OK w/ their employee being on Huskerboard first and foremost. At that point, the image is the least of that person's issues. :P

This isn't remotely true.

• Fire 1

you're absolutely correct - because every place I've ever worked at has pushed social media usage and participation in public forums as completely acceptable uses of company time/equipment. (do I even need to include the sarcasm icon)?
  • Fire 1

you're absolutely correct - because every place I've ever worked at has pushed social media usage and participation in public forums as completely acceptable uses of company time/equipment. (do I even need to include the sarcasm icon)?

Your anecdotal evidence is irrelevant to the real-life situations of every other member of this board.

Things that affect you, and your opinions, are not universal. They are not shared by everyone, they are not universally accepted, and they are not true for everyone because you experienced them.

Are you kidding me?

You removed my balloon image of a "covered female butt" because it was offensive to someone?

When is the new bathroom going to be built?

By the way, I love the fact that you put "covered female butt" in quotes. I read that to acknowledge the absence of "covering" in the image.