ESPN: Nebraska All-Century Team

Why did you assign '98 to Osborne but '04 to solich, for example?

From my recollection, Osborne was still quite involved in that '98 recruiting class. In '04, I believe there was some recruit turnover, and Solich certainly didn't stay involved in the recruiting after his firing.

That's flawed logic. You either assign the recruiting classes to all the former coaches, or you don't. You are being inconsistent.

Dennard wasn't a Callahan recruit was he?

Swift committed to Solich, iirc. So the dividing of transition classes is problematic. Why did you assign '98 to Osborne but '04 to solich, for example?

I agree that listing 7 classes for pelini is misleading, though, because a lot of those players are still in the program.

Swift was a Solich recruit. He signed with Nebraska after his firing.

fixed.

February 98 class was Osborne (had only just retired)

February 04 class was Solich (had been fired only a few months prior)

February 08 class was Callahan (same)

February 15 class was Pelini (same)

I don't remember individual players that may have been added to those classes by the newly hired coaches, so please correct me.

Why did you assign '98 to Osborne but '04 to solich, for example?

From my recollection, Osborne was still quite involved in that '98 recruiting class. In '04, I believe there was some recruit turnover, and Solich certainly didn't stay involved in the recruiting after his firing.

That's flawed logic. You either assign the recruiting classes to all the former coaches, or you don't. You are being inconsistent.

To defend myself, it was openly mentioned that Osborne still actively recruited with Solich to keep the commits intact and work on new ones. Solich, in no way shape or form, did that for Callahan. Unsure where the logic flaw is inferred. You're certainly entitled to your opinion on what type of consistency IA Husker should've applied to his post.