The Next Two Years

The next two years...well where do I begin?

2017 is a chance at turning a corner. Not only are we going to Eugene, but we host every team that beat us this year. And we are going to have to do that without a lot of guys we have gotten pretty familiar with wearing scarlet and cream. However, some new blood and different talent might be exactly what we need under this staff to do just that. QB no question about it for me, we will have a much better offense in 2017.

2018...what a murderers row. Seriously, if we aren't ready to be a prime time ayer again after next year, 2018 is going to eat us alive. We will know more in 2017 I suppose, but right now I know we still have a ways to go.

This years team (2016) and last years team (2015) was comprised mostly of players from the 2012 and 2013 recruiting classes.

2012: Recruiting class rank 30th - Number of elite athletes - 8

2013: Recruiting class ranking 22nd - Number of elite athletes - 7

Total number of elite athletes (4 or 5 star athletes) from 2012 and 2013 recruiting classes - 15

2012: Thurston, McMullen, Cross, Westercamp, Rose-Ivy, Armstrong, Afalava, Seisay

2013: Newby, Gregory, Taylor, Banderas, Stanton, Newby, Natter