NFL Draft

The draft starts tomorrow at 12 ET. The first pick overall is still uncertain as Houston is still considering on taking DE Mario Williams with the 1st overall pick instead of RB Reggie Bush. It is always fun to watch and see where everyone ends up. Lets make this thread for all thoughts/comments leading up to and during the draft...

If you have spent much attention toward Bullocks draft situation you would know he has shooted up the draft boards after great workouts highlighted by a 4.38 40 time. Can you believe he may (believe it or not it could happen) crack the 1st round? The Seahawks are VERY interested and they have the 31st pick of the 1st round. I see LeKevin Smith and Titus Adams, both DT's, being drafted...probably 2nd day picks with a chance of Smith being a late 3rd round pick. Other than that really there is Cory Ross of course. He will surely be a late round pick. I can see him going to the Colts, from the interest he has received from them. If he is there I can see them taking him in the 7th round...I think he would fit in great with the Colts. Just my take on things...anyone else have anything to add?

The draft starts tomorrow at 12 ET. The first pick overall is still uncertain as Houston is still considering on taking DE Mario Williams with the 1st overall pick instead of RB Reggie Bush. It is always fun to watch and see where everyone ends up.

I saw that too, but I don't think there is any way that they don't pick Reggie Bush. He is the best player available, you have to take him and then trade him if need be. I think you are right on your projections for Lekevin, Titus and Cory. I am not sure about Bullocks being a first rounder, however, I think he would fit in Seattle. Bullocks will definitely be gone by the middle of the second round.

Houston just signed Williams 6 year 54 million dollar contract.  26.5 million is guaranteed .

Yeah, I saw that. WOW! No slight to Mario Williams, but maybe there is a reason why the Texans pick in the top 5 every year.

I'd be willing to bet that Bush is pushing for more on his contract than the Texans were willing to pay - and they wanted to have their Number 1 pick signed before the draft.

Houston just signed Williams 6 year 54 million dollar contract.  26.5 million is guaranteed .

Yeah, I saw that. WOW! No slight to Mario Williams, but maybe there is a reason why the Texans pick in the top 5 every year.

I'd be willing to bet that Bush is pushing for more on his contract than the Texans were willing to pay - and they wanted to have their Number 1 pick signed before the draft.

BINGO!!!!! Word down here in Texas is just that! I know someone in the Texans organization that was telling me that they were afraid that Bush would of sat out his first year until a contract that HE wanted was going to be offered.

BINGO!!!!! Word down here in Texas is just that! I know someone in the Texans organization that was telling me that they were afraid that Bush would of sat out his first year until a contract that HE wanted was going to be offered.

If that's the case then he may never play. The #2 pick has never gotten a bigger contract than the #1, so Bush may not be making nearly what he thinks he is worth.

1-4 picks have gone by as Leinart is still on the board. The next two picks are GB and SF so you have to bet Oakland will land him at number 7.

After the Jets chose Ferguson, it looked like Leinart was about to start crying. :cry

Yeah...and now he is STILL on the board after Oakland passed on him for S Michael Huff, Texas.

After the Jets chose Ferguson, it looked like Leinart was about to start crying. :cry

Yeah...and now he is STILL on the board after Oakland passed on him for S Michael Huff, Texas.

I'm hoping the Vikes trade up and take him. He would fit well with Childress' offense.