NFL Draft

LMAO Denver burns their 7th overall pick on a QB! A QB that they had forecasted as a second rounder at best! Now that was just plain STUPID! Hey being a KC fan I love it!!!

Cutler was projected in the second round? By whom? There were quite a few people who rated him higher than both Leinart and Young.

Kiper and Mike Golic said he was one the most over hyped players

in the draft. I also think that KC could have gotten someone better.

That Penn St guy is not that fast.

And every single ex-qb on both ESPN and NFL Network did nothing but gush over the guy. I'm not saying he's going to be awesome or not--I'm not 100% sold on the pick myself--but he was never considered a 2nd round pick by anybody.

edit: and Golic seems to think Denver was one of the best teams yesterday with Cutler and the Walker trade

edit: and Golic seems to think Denver was one of the best teams yesterday with Cutler and the Walker trade

I'd agree with that. I think the Jets did pretty good too.

Damn near everyone had a good day. Off the top of my head I can't think of anyone except Buffolo that really dropped the ball. One can only hope day 2 goes as well for everyone.

*but here's hoping Darnel Bing is a total bust*

*but here's hoping Darnel Bing is a total bust*

Yeah, gotta wonder about him coming out early to be a 4th round pick. OUCH!

Ko Simpson did the same thing. I kinda feel sorry for those guys.

But the reason I want Bing to fail is 'cus he's a Raider now, which means I hate him even more than I did before.