After Taylor..then what?

Guest greenbayhusker

Our situation is enviable. Zac Taylor is likely an All-Big 12 selection and Harrison Beck does have more experience. Establishing a running game is instrumental to the passing game and I'm happy we've started to stress the run. Our wide receivers need to become more consistent but are usually reliable. However, I think the passing game also hinges on the play of our tight ends. With Matt Herian healthy and with the incredible depth we have, our tight ends are great receiving targets. I am extremely confident in our offensive line and should our tight ends block well, we won't have a weak link on the offensive line. With all that in mind, Zac should have huge numbers and I'm sure Harrison will prove to be a reliable backup and will put us at ease heading into next season as a likely starter.

:restore

the O line has yet to prove itself......this whole offense revolves around their play and much better execution.......we have not had a chance to see HOW MUCH better they are than last year........but they need to be much improved for this O to click! the jury is still out......but the spring practices sounded positive as far as line play was concerned.......

hunter

Our situation is enviable. Zac Taylor is likely an All-Big 12 selection and Harrison Beck does have more experience. Establishing a running game is instrumental to the passing game and I'm happy we've started to stress the run. Our wide receivers need to become more consistent but are usually reliable. However, I think the passing game also hinges on the play of our tight ends. With Matt Herrian healthy and with the incredible depth we have, our tight ends are great receiving targets. I am extremely confident in our offensive line and should our tight ends block well, we won't have a weak link on the offensive line. With all that in mind, Zac should have huge numbers and I'm sure Harrison will prove to be a reliable backup and will put us at ease heading into next season as a likely starter.

:restore

:yeah

Nice post...optimistic, and maybe a bit much so, but liked it nonetheless...after all, what is the preseason for?!? :thumbs