Post Spring Practice Poll

espn.com

Saw Ivan Maisel's post spring practice poll on espn.com. It actually seems fairly objective, if a little unorthodox. He had NU at #15. Top 15 or more is too long to list, so who would you put in your top 10?

I'd say

1. Notre Dame

2. Ohio St.

3. Oklahoma

4. Texas

5. USC

6. Auburn

7. LSU

8. Florida St.

9. Oregon

10. West Virginia

1. Ohio State

2. Florida St

3. Texas

4. Cal

5. USC

6. West Virginia

7. OU

8. Iowa

9. Florida

10. Auburn

11. Notre Dame

12. NEBRASKA

13. Michigan

14. LSU

15. Miami

16. Penn St

17. Alabama

18. Texas Tech

19. Georgia

20. VTech

21. Tennessee

22. Oregon

23. Boston College

24. Louisville

25. Wisconsin

1. Ohio State

2. Florida St

3. Texas

4. Cal

5. USC

6. West Virginia

7. OU

8. Iowa

9. Florida

10. Auburn

11. Notre Dame

12. NEBRASKA

13. Michigan

14. LSU

15. Miami

16. Penn St

17. Alabama

18. Texas Tech

19. Georgia

20. VTech

21. Tennessee

22. Oregon

23. Boston College

24. Louisville

25. Wisconsin

Iowa doesn't belong in the top 25, let alone the top 10. LSU hammered Miami in the Peach Bowl, they shouldn't be below NU at this point.

Guest greenbayhusker

In alphabetical order (I'm not about to rank teams I don't know much about):

Florida State

Michigan

Nebraska

Notre Dame

Ohio State

Oklahoma

Penn State

Texas

USC

West Virginia

I won't usually agree with what ESPN says, but I believe what they said about Oklahoma (which applies to us) is true: "You've got to be pretty good to go 8-4 while rebuilding."

:restore

LSU lost their defense to the draft or graduation, a lot of players from that squad that squashed miami wont be back, plus they have a tough schedule with tough road games.

Iowa will be good, they return the majority of their defense minus a couple LB's. they had solid recruiting and drew tate wont knock himself out of the ISU game, which is the game that screwed their season last year.

miami will be breaking in new offensive coaches, plus coker has been the underachiever the past few years.

yeah they had a rocky year but michigan beat iowa in overtime, and had a tough break against northwestern. they broke down against iowa st, ohio state, lost a heartbreaker to Northwestern, and they fought pretty hard against Florida. They are a lot better than that 7-5 record states.. Plus they return Drew Tate. Id say they are lookin pretty good.

I don't know if I agree with the whole Iowa thing I don't think they will be that good because I wasn't that impressed with them this last year.

Yeah...because they are Big 10 :wacko:

The 'Big 10' is like 11 suitors of Bill Gates, Sam Walton, and Warren Buffett's ugliest daughters and watching them line up for a potential date...none of the suitors want to do it, but because the daughters are rich and popular, you have to stand in the queue, say your cheesy and worthless pickup line, get demolished by all the girls, and still have the stupidity to say you'll try to date them all again next year, even though you know the outcome will still be the same. :wtf

I don't know if I agree with the whole Iowa thing I don't think they will be that good because I wasn't that impressed with them this last year.

Yeah...because they are Big 10 :wacko:

The 'Big 10' is like 11 suitors of Bill Gates, Sam Walton, and Warren Buffett's ugliest daughters and watching them line up for a potential date...none of the suitors want to do it, but because the daughters are rich and popular, you have to stand in the queue, say your cheesy and worthless pickup line, get demolished by all the girls, and still have the stupidity to say you'll try to date them all again next year, even though you know the outcome will still be the same. :wtf

whoa :cheers