MySpace @ School

Irregular News for 05.31.06

Honeoye, NY -- Luann Waden recently filed a notice of claim that she plans to sue the Honeoye Central School District.

She blames the school district after her daughter ran off with a guy she met online.

Waden said she made clear on a consent form at the start of the school year that her 15-year-old daughter was not to be allowed Internet access. But the girl used the school computers to access the Web site MySpace.com, where she met 18-year-old Michael Macbeth.

In March, the Ontario County Sheriff's Office arrested Macbeth on charges of endangering the welfare of a child after he picked up the girl at Honeoye High School.

The school attorney wouldn't comment about the allegations.

source

the crack of the leather belt was frightening, but most of the time i got the wooden/and or the metal spoon. I felt sorry for my former friend though, he got a switch.

My Dad made me cut my own switch more than once. I can tell you, I didn't make whatever mistake I made twice.

My mother would use this spoon that had a hole in the middle of it and that damn thing would cut through the air and OMG did it hurt. My dad never had to do anything he just put the fear of god in me early and I didn't screw up around him or I would git the one arm pick up smack on the ass (only once but it was enough!) and then sit on the couch for a couple of hours!!! :lol:

the crack of the leather belt was frightening, but most of the time i got the wooden/and or the metal spoon. I felt sorry for my former friend though, he got a switch.

My Dad made me cut my own switch more than once. I can tell you, I didn't make whatever mistake I made twice.

lol i had to do that a couple times too! i remember i would start the long walk to go pick out a switch. id start cryin halfway there out of fear of the pain, then id pick a small switch. my parents would say "no, not big enough," then i would make the journey again and it would be twice as bad as before. by the time i picked out a suitable switch i was so trampled with fear and regret they wouldnt even smack me with it.