Rank the Stadiums on ESPN.com

vote the worst at 2, 3, 4, 5

Good advice...here they are...

20th- Army

19th- Miami

18th- UCLA

17th- Va. Tech

16th- Alabama (still having haunting visions about Alabama...another thread) :blink:

So vote these guys above the putrid maggot stank that is the Big STD-10 and the SEX, and get the good guys where they need to be. :thumbs

as of 2:08 pm, still 10

If were not in the top 5 by at least 6:00 tonight, I'm officially done with the Big Red and becoming a Purple Pu$$y fan!!!!!

Don't make me do it!!!

Umm...I'm not sure if that's the best motivational speech I've ever heard, but good effort. I would NEVER put my allegiance to the Big Red on the line for a top 5 finish on an Extreme Sports and Poker Network poll, but who am I to judge! :lol:;)

I had a friend who voted on the Yankees/Red Sox poll...he said that even though it 'lets' you vote, if you don't clear your cookies, it won't actually count your vote. I did notice a difference when I did clear my cookies, but who knows. Just thought I'd throw that out there for the people that are voting.

Posted on Jun 8 2006, 01:24 PM

QUOTE (TheCropDuster @ Jun 8 2006, 01:10 PM)

If were not in the top 5 by at least 6:00 tonight, I'm officially done with the Big Red and becoming a Purple Pu$$y fan!!!!!

Don't make me do it!!! 

Umm...I'm not sure if that's the best motivational speech I've ever heard, but good effort. I would NEVER put my allegiance to the Big Red on the line for a top 5 finish on an Extreme Sports and Poker Network poll, but who am I to judge!   

True, it's not exactly the greatest motivational tool but the thought of having to wear that god awful purple and cheer for your lazy eyed step brother to the south would make even the one's with the strongest of stomach's puke.

And yes it is sad to throw my allegiance and love to the Big Red in the fire, but it's June, it's a thursday and I'm working some late overtime.....what the hell else should I do :blink:

Posted on Jun 8 2006, 01:24 PM

QUOTE (TheCropDuster @ Jun 8 2006, 01:10 PM)

Don't make me do it!!! 

Umm...I'm not sure if that's the best motivational speech I've ever heard, but good effort. I would NEVER put my allegiance to the Big Red on the line for a top 5 finish on an Extreme Sports and Poker Network poll, but who am I to judge!   

True, it's not exactly the greatest motivational tool but the thought of having to wear that god awful purple and cheer for your lazy eyed step brother to the south would make even the one's with the strongest of stomach's puke.

And yes it is sad to throw my allegiance and love to the Big Red in the fire, but it's June, it's a thursday and I'm working some late overtime.....what the hell else should I do :blink:

Understood :thumbs

Hope this will inspire you. :power:power:power:power :power

Or go to my website. There is some nice things there too.