Question on “Club” seats

Spent most of my life going to games and sitting in south endzone growing up. Told myself I'd never sit anywhere else because I loved sitting down there. When the east stadium project opened up dad got seats in section 413 which is basically right above our band. 

I now refuse to sit anywhere but there. Bathroom breaks last less than the length of TV timeouts and the personal seat space is phenomenal. Only bad thing about my seats is we have a run the damn ball guy sitting 2 rows behind us. Clamored for the power I 2 years ago on a 3rd and 12. Can't wait to see his reactions this year.

• Plus1 2

10 hours ago, seaofred92 said:

You do. I can get them if I want them but I've never really heard its a must do or anything. 

Champions is fun.  They sell booze and food in the building but you can't bring it out to the parking lot but you can tailgate with your own stuff in the lot.  They have TV's and restrooms inside.  It is sort of more of a "look at me" type feel if you know what I mean, lots of hot ass moms walking around, it is also nice to run over there at halftime and grab more beers.

2 hours ago, teachercd said:

Champions is fun.  They sell booze and food in the building but you can't bring it out to the parking lot but you can tailgate with your own stuff in the lot.  They have TV's and restrooms inside.  It is sort of more of a "look at me" type feel if you know what I mean, lots of hot ass moms walking around, it is also nice to run over there at halftime and grab more beers.

Have been in Champions Club. Pretty cool, but too laid back for me.