Last to post wins

I"m next on this last post.

Is this contest or what is it? I read some st first but it can it hard to read so gave up and want to end. To many to read all.

Okay for now.

TuffTiger :moreinteresting some one wnat to ask about this rabit with pancake hat.I didn"t bring it on this web It was in the simple group. I said at first I didn"t knwo what i was but liked it. One other web had a face spit out windex or some knid of blue jiuse.

TuFFTiger.

k, quick take here: Tuff Tiger is a Mizzou fan and his catch line is that Mizzou is "tuff as rain"(TAR), like you know, rain can wear on ya. Then, this year he 'upgraded' to "tuff as hurricane", since Mizzou was even tuffer this year, at least at the start.

Of course he'll have to 'downgrade' again to TAR, since they stunk it up at the end...

So, in review, TAR, Tuff As Rain. TAH, Tuff As Hurricane. Oh, yeah, tuff tiger always uses the pancake rabbit emot.

capice?

inconceivable.jpg

I tried....

You did well.

Boats and hos!

HA great movie

Step Brothers.....a great movie?

I thought it sucked with a few decent lines such as:

I'm going to take a pillowcase and fill it full of bars of soap and beat the sh#t out of you!

and

Robert better not get in my face... 'cause I'll drop that m-f'r!

and

You're a big, fat, curly-headed f#*k!

and

Barbara Walters, Oprah, your wife. You gotta f#*k one, kill one, and marry one, go!

I hate word filters.

Is this contest or what is it? I read some st first but it can it hard to read so gave up and want to end. To many to read all.

Okay for now.

TuffTiger :moreinteresting some one wnat to ask about this rabit with pancake hat.I didn"t bring it on this web It was in the simple group. I said at first I didn"t knwo what i was but liked it. One other web had a face spit out windex or some knid of blue jiuse.

TuFFTiger.

You are required to read every single post on this thread in order to win the grand prize, and OH is it GRAND! :w00t

Otherwise, disqualification.

Okay for now.

TuFFTiger.

You are required to read every single post on this thread in order to win the grand prize, and OH is it GRAND! :w00t

No soup for you!

Okay for now.

TuFFTiger.

No soup for you!

Thaz right, NO SOUP!

• Mavric locked this topic
  • Mavric unlocked this topic
  • Mavric locked and unlocked this topic