As The New Commissioner of NCAA football...

51 minutes ago, HUSKER 37 said:

It might tie in with why the NFL almost never interests me unless Huskers are involved...Teams too often play each other more than once.  It used to be in college ball at least, you had to leave everything on the field during your one and only chance at that team..Regular season games were ''win or die''...Until we finally beat Oklahoma in '79 and had to play them again in the Orange Bowl.  My Cousin was redshirting that year but made the trip...He was so frustrated because we lost the OB even after outplaying them.. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1979_Orange_Bowl

Winning it on the field is a great catch phrase, but so much depends on who you draw...Rock University vs. Paper State vs. Scissors  A&M.

Arguing is fun...Especially around here...

Sometimes it would be fun to have a poster slip out of their own key boards and see what they write and ask them if it really makes sense. 

3 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Sometimes it would be fun to have a poster slip out of their own key boards and see what they write and ask them if it really makes sense. 

Make sense?

I guess I just believe that there's so much luck and complexities involved with foosball..not to mention inconsistent referees..That the best team doesn't always win.  How many times have you seen team A beat team B, and lose to team C, even after team B beat team C?

Could you guarantee LSU would've beaten tOSU tonight?

I have this turrible habit of wearing Husker gear to every sporting event I go to out here in Arizona   ..One of my fondest memories was taking my young Son to a Rattlers Arena Football game and being shown to our seats by an old codger (retired Penn State fan) who after seeing my Husker shirt, began yelling at me about who would've won in '94 in a head to head...I think I even brought up the '82 game and the bad homer ref calls that allowed JoPa to go on to win his 1st MNC.. 

My son was so impressed that I refrained from throwing the old coot down the stadium steps, but rather offered to buy the old dude a beer afterwards...  Life would be so boring without conflict.