Need some help for the game on Saturday

Because I'm a full-fledged moron, I'm relegated to the golf course on Saturday. Our first tourney tees off at 8 a.m., followed by our second of the day at 2 p.m.. Thankfully both are at the same course but because I'll be on the links all day, I was hoping you all could give me places to look for a radio feed i could stream on my phone for the game.

I'm in south central Kansas by the way.
Tourneys are a high school golf fundraiser, and the county sheriff's K-9 benefit (for which we're sponsored so I can't bail).

24 minutes ago, CharBroiled said:

Because I'm a full-fledged moron, I'm relegated to the golf course on Saturday. Our first tourney tees off at 8 a.m., followed by our second of the day at 2 p.m.. Thankfully both are at the same course but because I'll be on the links all day, I was hoping you all could give me places to look for a radio feed i could stream on my phone for the game.

I'm in south central Kansas by the way.
Tourneys are a high school golf fundraiser, and the county sheriff's K-9 benefit (for which we're sponsored so I can't bail).

I admire and envy your commitment to the game of golf sir!! :cheers

As @BigRedBuster said, Huskers.com or the Husker app both have links for live radio and/or update feeds. You should be able to view some of the game in between tournaments. 

Shoot straight. 

Looks like everyone answered your radio question so I'll just throw out some ideas if you want to try and watch it on your phone. 

Sign up for a free trial of something like YouTube TV or HULU plus live TV, I think both offer a 7 day free trial. You can download the app and watch the game on your phone that way. Then cancel it after the game!