Huskers vs. Kansas State

They looked great.   I still believe that Orr (34 assists in 4 sets) needs more experience under her belt in the college level and believe that Anni (12 assists in 2 sets) should be the starter setter. Orr was doing great in the first couple of sets, but wore out in the third.   If  we would have kept Orr in for the 4th set, we would have lost that game. 

I am still stating that Cook has his hands full for the rest of the roster on the other starting 5. Middles are still crushing it. It would be hard to pick from all 3 of them. It still seems that Callie (5 Kills of 17 and 3 blocks) is some times timid on offense and stays by the net instead of  trying to set up for a spike. But when she does have it dialed in, she hits with great strength.  Kayla (13 kills of 19  and 2 blocks) and Kalynn (1 Kill of 4 and 0 blocks (although it seemed like she had more and only played 1 set)) seems to be perfect every time they are in. 

Sad to see that Kenzie (1 error of 2 with 5 digs) is seeing little playing time along with Keonilei (7 Digs and 2 Aces). I am hoping Cook can keep them going  so they don't transfer next year because we all know they will be picked up in a heartbeat. Keonilei's serving is amazing. Having 2 Aces in the little time she played speaks volumes. 

Lexi has definitely won the starting position of Libro. 21 digs  is pretty good with Orr being the next highest with 10. 

For the Outside Hitters, Madi ( 13 Kills 7 errors of 36) Sun ( 11 Kills 2 errors  of 36 errors) and Krause (12 Kills 7 errors of 32 attempts) I believe are the 3 will be the go to until Lauren gets better. Unfortunately Whitney isn't doing to great (1 error of 2 for -500 (but only played one set)). Definitely needing more time in practice.