New to the board.

Hey everyone I'm glad to have joined the board with all of you Scarlet and Cream lovers like me. I've lurked for about 2 weeks now and for years on other pay sites. I love to talk about the 'skers but paying to do it feels like prostitution to me. Paying to see them play, a whole different story. Looking forward to getting to know you guys.

Ron

By the way, watch out for any offers of kool aid - big batch of aggie spiked beverage being passed around here.  :wasted
I'll do that, avoid the Franchione French Fries as well. I heard they cost way too much without a winning flavor. They've changed their recipe in recently and re-coordinated part of it, but that won't be a good defense against their bad offensive odor. :funnyhahah
By the way, watch out for any offers of kool aid - big batch of aggie spiked beverage being passed around here.  :wasted

I'll do that, avoid the Franchione French Fries as well.  I heard they cost way too much without a winning flavor.  They've changed their recipe in recently  and re-coordinated part of it, but that won't be a good defense against their bad offensive odor. :funnyhahah

:) nicely done.

AgM04 is gonna love you.