New to the board.

I'll do that, avoid the Franchione French Fries as well.  I heard they cost way too much without a winning flavor.  They've changed their recipe in recently  and re-coordinated part of it, but that won't be a good defense against their bad offensive odor. :funnyhahah

:clap The guy's bringin the funny already :clap

By the way, watch out for any offers of kool aid - big batch of aggie spiked beverage being passed around here.   :wasted
I'll do that, avoid the Franchione French Fries as well. I heard they cost way too much without a winning flavor. They've changed their recipe in recently and re-coordinated part of it, but that won't be a good defense against their bad offensive odor. :funnyhahah

:clap

I like this guy. He's funny...and...well, he's right! :thumbs

You guys have made it just in time to discuss the season with us. During the season on game day, its cool to watch the game on TV or listen to it on the Internet and chat about it here at Huskerboard at the same time. There are always great gameday threads that lots of members use chat about the game .

So be sure to join in and WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome aboard! and i look forward to seeing you lose your huskerboard virgintiy mrclean, Nalow, and RunningRedneck! :lol:

We do have a good group of friendly, passionate (along with being free, funny, insightful) bunch of people here. So don't be afraid, get your feet wet and then dive on in! I could go on for paragraphs and pargraphs, post have fun, and if you are feeling frisky hop on over to the woodshed, and monkey stomp some gayState, and sCUm fans!

can't wait to meet some of you, so...

here's to many great conversations, opinions, and new friends :cheers

Welcome aboard! and i look forward to seeing you lose your huskerboard virgintiy mrclean, Nalow, and RunningRedneck! :lol:

We do have a good group of friendly, passionate (along with being free, funny, insightful) bunch of people here. So don't be afraid, get your feet wet and then dive on in! I could go on for paragraphs and pargraphs, post have fun, and if you are feeling frisky hop on over to the woodshed, and monkey stomp some gayState, and sCUm fans!

can't wait to meet some of you, so...

here's to many great conversations, opinions, and new friends :cheers

Great way to introduce the newbies. Couldn't have said it better myself. :thumbs