**HuskerBoard Fantasy Football League -- End of Season**

Keep up the good work Donte Stallworth  :thumbs

YOU got lucky didn't ya. :worship

Well I got lucky that he had that huge of a game, but I knew he was going to be a solid pick this year with him as the Eagles #1 WR. Now if only Shaun Alexander would pick up the slack my team would be ready to rock. I'm almost wondering if I should have chosen LT instead with my first pick. I was soooo close, but the sheer number of TDs that Alexander gets was too much for me to pass over.

Keep up the good work Donte Stallworth  :thumbs

YOU got lucky didn't ya. :worship

Well I got lucky that he had that huge of a game, but I knew he was going to be a solid pick this year with him as the Eagles #1 WR. Now if only Shaun Alexander would pick up the slack my team would be ready to rock. I'm almost wondering if I should have chosen LT instead with my first pick. I was soooo close, but the sheer number of TDs that Alexander gets was too much for me to pass over.

i think LT is going to have a huge year, but i think MR. MADDEN CURSE will score a few TD's :rollin

i just hope that McNABB finds a new target come week #3

My defense is amazing. The Ravens got me 40 points this week. Hopefully they can keep it up.

Holy tap dancing crap, GC. I have the best week I'll probably have all season, and the 2nd highest in the league this wk, and you smoke me by 59 freakin points!?! I have teh Octavien luck... :bang

i'm ready for YA gamecocks it's going to take more than DEF to beat me. OH thats right YOU DIDN"T BEAT ME :rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:horns2:thumbs:bonez:nutz

That's true, but it appears as if you'll come up short against Aim9- courtesy one "Fast Willie" Parker. Well, him and Kasay who scored me an astounding 20 points with two 50+ yard field goals.