**HuskerBoard Fantasy Football League -- End of Season**

HuskerBoard Fantasy Football League now accepting teams -- when the current league fills up (max currently 12) we will start another league, but cant guarantee league 2 will have enough to play - so get your teams in early.

The weekly winner will be awarded Husker bucks redeemable for Husker gear, and the season winner will win mas husker bux. :cheers

Currently the league is set up for a Live draft, but if you arent available you can simply select a priority list and the system will auto-pop your team - this works pretty well and is easy. If you'd like to participate in the Live Draft, please let me know which of these dates u prefer ASAP so we can get a slot b4 theyre all gone:

*Fri Sept 1 @ Noon

*Sat Sept 8 @ 2 PM (after 1st game on Thur - Pitt vs Miami - so ppl with players from these teams would not be able to use them for week 1 - but it still falls w/in yahoos deadline

*The other available dates were rubbish weekdays, so figured either fri or sat would be best for most

In order to join the League, follow these steps:

1) Go here: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1

2) Click the "Sign Up Now" or "Get Another Team" button and follow the links to "Join a Custom League".

3) When prompted, enter the League ID# and password below.

League ID#: 557546

Password: huskerboard

Yahoo will send you a confirmation with further details once you have completed the registration process.

Let me know if questions. Good luck!! This should be fun...

:wasted

I'm N. I am Team Red, but I was thinking...if everyone would have their team name as their huskerboard name it would be a lot easier to follow things.(most already have their team names like that so I might just do that too.)

Great point - which reminds me I forgot to mention that in order to be eligible for the Husker bucks, we have to be able to match you with your board name - so yes it would make it much easier if you keep them the same. :)

Is this a pro fantasy league or NCAA? I presume it's NCAA, but either way it'll be fun.

It's actually an NFL league. Those seem to have a more universal draw than college fantasy leagues, b/c there are more household names in the NFL for most ppl. Thanks for joining.

The draft is currently scheduled for this Fri/Sept 1 at noon, but if that wont work for most we can still change it to the afternoon of Sept 4-7. Unfort there arent any evenings available. If none will work, people can also set up theirs to auto-draft.

BTW, it looks like we still have 3 open spots, so if you want N, better get on it! :cheers

Just a question - what are "husker bucks"? Unfamiliar with the term. It's a free league, right?

Husker bucks or "huskerboard points" are redeemable for husker merch from huskergear.com. So basically they are virtual gift certs. Each point is worth 1 real dollar. And yes, it's a completely free league. We just ask that you do any chatting about the league here on the board. :thumbs