**HuskerBoard Fantasy Football League -- End of Season**

I am unavailable from 2:00-3:20 or so, but I can do it pretty much any other time on Friday. I really liked having it at noon, but I could do it at 3:30 too, just any time that is not 2:00-3:20 here. Of course, if we can't swing it, then we can't swing it and I'll just have to go on autodraft. I think noon would get more people because then everyone could use their lunch breaks.

Aim9, What time zone are you talking about? I would be glad to do it at noon EST. 3 EST may be a little bit of trouble depending on how long it takes. If Friday's okay, let's get a quick consensus on available times.

For clarification, I'd prefer any time slot from 9EST (way too early for west coasters, I know) to 2 EST. 3EST is okay, but iffy.

(EDIT) I checked your user profile and it says your location is in Omaha, Nebraska, which is Central Time. Noon central time would be 1EST, which would also be perfect for me. So to ask others in the league - how does 12 Central/1East/11 Mountain/10Pacific sound for a draft time?

(Second Edit) I read the first post again and it looks like you can't arbitrarily change the time - is that right? So it's either noon pacific or Sept. 8th?

Also, just to clarify again - how many rounds is this? I'm preparing for this as if it were a 12-rounder, which is what I assume given the position requirements.

We can change the draft time if needed, but the slots are getting scarce. I currently have us reserved for this Friday at noon - but I just realized that the times are all Pacific - so that makes it 2:00 for most of us in the midwest.

The other available times are (CST):

Fri Sept 1: 3, 4 5:00

Mon Sept 4: 10, 11, noon, 1:00

Tue: 10, 11, noon, 1, 2, 3:00

Wed: 10, 11, noon, 1, 2, 3:00

Thur (gameday): 10, 11, noon, 1, 2:00

Please everyone list 3 dates in order of preference, and I'll get it changed based on the consensus.

And yes, it will be a 12 round draft. Also, would you guys like me to assign the draft order (random draw) before the draft, or let the computer auto-rank us on the day of?

I'll take

Tue or Wed, 10-1

Thur 10-1

Mon 1

If you could do a random draw before the draft, that would be nice. It would help us prepare accordingly, instead of readjusting 30 minutes beforehand...

If we could pick draft spots (assuming there are no disputes) that would be nice too...maybe too nice though, so I won't push it.

I am in central time, and the following times would work best for me.

1. Friday 4PM CDT (Sept. 1)

2. Monday 1PM CDT (Sept. 4)

3. Tuesday 3PM CDT (Sept. 5)

I don't mean to impose Blackshirt- I know setting up drafts like this can be a real pain in the ass- I did it last year and it was unbelievably difficult. Thanks for setting it all up.

No problem guys. Im gonna go ahead and change it now before I forget, based on the feedback Ive received. And it looks like Monday @ 1 is the only common request, so thats what it will be for now.

Edit: While attempting to change I found the 1:00 slot is already gone, so we will have to settle for 1:30, on Monday Sept 4. :dunno

Thanks Blackshirt! That should be okay for me.

One last question (don't mean to be a nag, but...) before I prepare my draft order...do my eyes deceive me, or is that "start 2 QB" and not "carry 2 QB"? O_O Never seen that before, so just want to make sure.

NP. Good catch. I set the thing up so fast I missed that. I changed it to 1 QB, and also added a "slash" player, WR/RB -- so we are still sitting at 12 total players on each roster. Is that enough or would you guys prefer a few more bench players?

THANK YOU! I was definitely freaking out over that one.

So the lineup is now 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex WR/RB, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF - looks good. I think with the flex position, 12 should be fine, maybe one more bench spot at the most...I mean, if you get into too many rounds, we'll get into drafting No.4 WRs and 3rd-string running backs, which are often pointless.

Thanks again :)