ATTENTION DIRECTV CUSTOMERS

This might not be the right forum, I dont really care because this will get more views in here.

If your a DirecTV customer, go on to the website, put in the promo code DVR4U2 and you can get your brand new 100 hour DVR in time for the season to start, its free, installed free, and the only thing you have to pay is the 5.95 a month charge for the DVR service.

Now all you have to do is set to record every televised Husker game :)

GBR!!!

I just got a DVR from Cox Cable. Works pretty slick so far. What do you want to know specifically? Whichever provider you have, they all basically work the same. Record shows automatically (whole series, new only or new and repeats,etc) , pause rewind live TV, etc, etc.

I've had a ton of problems with my DVR from Direct TV. I used to have Dish Network and their DVR was a lot better. My DVR now will just freeze up whenever it feels like it and sometimes I can't watch some of the things I've taped!!!! I had it replaced once and the guy that replaced it said that Direct TV is having a lot of problems with their DVR's and there not going to get any better until they come out with a new model. So good luck I hope yours works better than mine!!!! :blink:

DVR is the best thing since the invention of TV itself... (ok, it's good, but who knows).

I had Time Warner Cable, now I have Dish Network. Both DVR's work basically the same, but Dish Networks is a bit easier to find shows that you want to record.

I press the "search" button & it brings up a virtual keyboard.

I type in the words "College Football" and you can have it record EVERY game, or just a certain number of games, or even just specific ones.

It's nice coming home from work every day and finding ANOTHER new game recorded on ESPN Classic or something.

I have it record Family Guy, Venture Brothers, Everybody Loves Raymond (for the wife) & others.

You can even record one show, while watching another channel OR another show you have recorded already.

DVR = :clap:clap:clap

If your a DirecTV customer, go on to the website, put in the promo code DVR4U2 and you can get your brand new 100 hour DVR in time for the season to start, its free, installed free, and the only thing you have to pay is the 5.95 a month charge for the DVR service.

GBR!!!

Done! I have been wanting another DVR (have one for our family room already) for our bedroom, couldn't pass up this deal!

mm0