Big recruiting weekend 9/3

I was checking out a few sites and the first game against W. Illinois will be a big recruiting weekend all ready. And why not? You know the stadium will be packed and hoppin. Louder than ever. There are some nice recruits coming in, including some big names.

Marlon Lucky a RB from N. Hollywood,CA is in the first week. He is a five star guy that has offers from everyone.

Two big time receivers will always be in town the same weekend. One is a shorter speed type guy the other is a lanky, stretch the field player. Both are from Cally.

There is also an offensive tackle, a huge recruiting year for that position, also from Cally, Russell Tialavea wil be here 9/3.

One guy I know Nebraska wants bad, along with everyone else, is Dan Doering from Illinois. He should be setting up a visit soon. He is one of the best in the country. Ranked #1 at OT. I belive it will come down to Iowa and Nebraska when all said and done.

ANybody else have info? B)

nice link HACK...

Potter the big kid from Creighton Prep will be taking an official visit the weekend of September 3rd. He along w/ another are the only two Nebraska in state kids.

He said he has Nebraska #1 right now, but he said don't be surprised if K.St. sneaks in. Oh man Eric the Red would have a fit

wow thanx for the breakin info guys you must be urinalists for the lincoln journal? you guys are unbelieveable great job linking and everything hack you are really coming around with that investigative work you should work for a local news hack station. at least redcountry got it. but he heard houston nutt is back in the pic whatta ya think bou that crak team??? keep up the good work fellas!! dam that was easy! :lol:

wow thanx for the breakin info guys you must be urinalists for the lincoln journal? you guys are unbelieveable great job linking and everything hack you are really coming around with that investigative work you should work for a local news hack station. at least redcountry got it. but he heard houston nutt is back in the pic whatta ya think bou that crak team??? keep up the good work fellas!! dam that was easy! :lol:

I am not sure how to take this post. If it is trying to poke fun at someone you might want to try again. Give grammar a try while your at it. Could help with the first objective. :shrug: :)

Yes all opinions are appreciated and I dont think that post was malicious but good gracious you are really bad at the whole sentence structure thing brother so like Dave said next time you try to smack someone maybe make it make sense and possibly consider putting it in the correct forum called smack someone or even chill out on the run on sentences cool? cool.