I got the iPhone 4 yesterday and it's way louder compared to my fascinate! I was having problems with the Facebook app where it would log me out completely and wouldn't log me back it but it's working now. Netflix is sick on this phone and FaceTime is an awesome feature.

Motorola Bionic

What's the dealio with this Moto Bionic?

It'll be running on 4G if its available in your area but there have been rumors that there is an unfixable flaw where it overheats but Motor has denied that rumor.

My ex girlfriend works at Verizon and told me to get the HTC Thunderbolt over the iPhone 4 and Motorola Bionic.

I'm in the waiting process to see how much the 4G will cost and if that price will affect people not located in a 4G area.

htc_thunder_thunder_thunderbolt_2.jpg

Is the kickstand really a selling point to the masses? Its like a car company pushing a radio antenna to sell the car.

Just found out one of our 3 lines has an upgrade available on it right now, and since it's my parents' "home" phone, I might be transferring the upgrade to my line. I will definitely be keeping an eye on this thread for info when these phones start coming out!

i wish i could...touchscreen phones do not survive in my line of work, period. i, and many like me, get made fun of all the time for carrying flip phones, especially older nextel bricks. they last though.

greasy, dirty, and/or sh#t covered hands coupled with various dirty cabs dont play nice with iPhones and the like. my uncle got a windows based touchscreen so he could run some of our GPS programs on it...worked great in the store and the office...a week into harvest during our first big grease covered break down needing to order parts, he couldnt get it to work in the conditions, and it completely gave up the ghost not long after that. back to the flip phone.

dumb farmers.

How 'bout an otter box?

Just found out one of our 3 lines has an upgrade available on it right now, and since it's my parents' "home" phone, I might be transferring the upgrade to my line. I will definitely be keeping an eye on this thread for info when these phones start coming out!

Do you have Verizon?

If you have Verizon a lot of their phones coming out are 4G and if you don't live in a 4G area you'll still have to pay an extra $10 on top of the $30 data plan. I went with the iPhone 4 because I couldn't stand my Samsung Fascinate and needed a new phone. This phone has features that the Droid X couldn't do.

The Droid X2, Droid 3, and Droid Incredible 2 come out to Verizon all for 3G sometime this summer. The Droid X2 will have a dual core processor but no front camera which was a bummer for me and plus this is the first gen of dual cores which will be new technology and not sure what problems will arise.

If the iPhone 5 comes out this summer I can sell my iPhone 4 and I could probably get $350+ on this phone. Rumors floating around that there are 3 iPhones being tested out, one with a keyboard, one that will be smaller than the iPhone 4 called the iPhone nano, and the last iPhone sporting a 4" screen (iPhone 4 has a 3.5" screen).

If you have any questions let me know.

Do you have Verizon?

If you have Verizon a lot of their phones coming out are 4G and if you don't live in a 4G area you'll still have to pay an extra $10 on top of the $30 data plan. I went with the iPhone 4 because I couldn't stand my Samsung Fascinate and needed a new phone. This phone has features that the Droid X couldn't do.

The Droid X2, Droid 3, and Droid Incredible 2 come out to Verizon all for 3G sometime this summer. The Droid X2 will have a dual core processor but no front camera which was a bummer for me and plus this is the first gen of dual cores which will be new technology and not sure what problems will arise.

If the iPhone 5 comes out this summer I can sell my iPhone 4 and I could probably get $350+ on this phone. Rumors floating around that there are 3 iPhones being tested out, one with a keyboard, one that will be smaller than the iPhone 4 called the iPhone nano, and the last iPhone sporting a 4" screen (iPhone 4 has a 3.5" screen).

If you have any questions let me know.

Yeah I have Verizon. And I live in the Scottsbluff area, so I know we won't be getting 4G for a while, so I will definitely be asking questions!

i wish i could...touchscreen phones do not survive in my line of work, period. i, and many like me, get made fun of all the time for carrying flip phones, especially older nextel bricks. they last though.

greasy, dirty, and/or sh#t covered hands coupled with various dirty cabs dont play nice with iPhones and the like. my uncle got a windows based touchscreen so he could run some of our GPS programs on it...worked great in the store and the office...a week into harvest during our first big grease covered break down needing to order parts, he couldnt get it to work in the conditions, and it completely gave up the ghost not long after that. back to the flip phone.

dumb farmers.

How 'bout an otter box?

Just installed mine . . . or rather . . . installed my phone inside the otter box. The phone is now twice as thick but virtually indestructible.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1 complaint. I sometimes mute the phone when I brush the mute button while talking.

Other than that, so far so good. Wish they would have used a mini-usb cable instead of the obsolete 30 pin plug. Oh well.

I haven't had that problem but I've had a problem when calling somebody and then hearing two beeps and the phone hangs up like I lost service but yet I'll have 5 bars. I'll call the number back with no problem as if nothing ever happened. I've had this happen to me about 4-5 times within a week. Now don't get this mixed up with dropped calls because I've never dropped a call during a conversation or antenna issues because my iPhone isn't an AT&T iPhone lol.

1 complaint. I sometimes mute the phone when I brush the mute button while talking.

Other than that, so far so good. Wish they would have used a mini-usb cable instead of the obsolete 30 pin plug. Oh well.

I haven't had that problem but I've had a problem when calling somebody and then hearing two beeps and the phone hangs up like I lost service but yet I'll have 5 bars. I'll call the number back with no problem as if nothing ever happened. I've had this happen to me about 4-5 times within a week. Now don't get this mixed up with dropped calls because I've never dropped a call during a conversation or antenna issues because my iPhone isn't an AT&T iPhone lol.

Just realize that the problem that I was have wasn't an iPhone problem but a Verizon problem. Some of my friends who own Android phones have been experiencing this problem lately....sounds like a Verizon problem. Haven't had a problem with it since Friday.